The survey was conducted by Edge International. Edge asked 60 law firm managing partners to identify which law firm leaders, from firms other than their own, they admired the most for their management and leadership competence.
When identifying the qualities that made their selection admirable, the most common responses were:
- a willingness to make change
- promote ambitious agendas
- the ability to handle tough issues
- ability to get people within the firm aligned
- a commitment to maintaining the core values of the firm
Amazing Firms, Amazing Practices: Most-Admired Law Firm Leaders