The session is part of the ARK Group's Knowledge Capture and Retention in Law Firms conference. Of course you get to attend the entire conference if you speak. [Brochure for the conference]
- Examining and reviewing new techniques and tools:
• Social software, wikis and blogs
• Document management platforms and collaborative workspaces
• Automatic RSS feeds
• Live meetings
- Connecting with the “Facebook generation” and understanding how communication, expectations and attitudes are changing
- How will these tools change the law, legal practice and how we manage knowledge?
There is some limited financial support for travel expenses.
Contact me at email@example.com if you are interested in taking my place.