- Wikis will be a great way to synthesize knowledge
- Blogs will be a great way to make announcements and summarize meetings
- Email needs to be incorporated
- Document management systems can host
- RSS is there to spread the word
- Search to find all of the good stuff
In starting this tread about law firm knowledge management 2.0, I wanted to emphasize that the existing "1.0" technology tools and the growing list of web 2.0 /enterprise 2.0 tools are just giving people better ways to communicate and collaborate. The list of tools will get longer and longer. We need to embrace them and find the best way to deploy them across the enterprise and make sure the content is findable.